4287Re: Vintage Kitchen Aid Grinder information?

  • larryhollenb
    Jun 21, 2014
      I just got around to giving it a test run and I am mightily impressed. At least next to that horrid noisy Mr. Coffee Grinder I got about year ago..  No nasty fine sediment build up on the plastic container or lid that dropped fine grounds all over the place. This Kitchen Aid runs soothly and reasonably quiet and put out a very nice clean looking grind at a setting a few notched up from fine. Looks like its going to be a winner. And the color it turns out is a match for my Jadeite Fire King.  Its really the first time I have seen an older Kitchen Aid in a mall.  I am really glad I got it.