4212Cory automatic adjustments?

  • larryhollenb
    Jan 8, 2014
      I picked up a pretty nice looking aluminum cory automatic coffee maker. The first tries went with a grind next to perk on the store machine. But I only had enough to do it a couple times.  The next bag I had ground at the next lower, or larger of the Automatic grinds.. Now it refuses to return the water to the lower pot without a very long wait. Probably 10 minutes or more.. The lower pot seems very hot.  I am wondering if the heat is too high on the thermostat but am a bit leery of trying to make an adjustment as those have never panned out for me.  Still from what I remember there are probably two adjustments under the pot, but if I were to tinker with them I am not sure which is which.. Anyone know how to determine which is the keeps the coffee warm adjustment?