4204Re: 30C odd problem -- Boil Over

  • zack
    Dec 27, 2013
      Thanks, but this happens AFTER I've removed the upper bowl and the unit has switched to low.  I appears that in the keep warm mode instead of switching off the heating unit it stays on.  I walked in and found the coffee bubbling up and out through the three slots in the Bakelite lid. Initially when I got the unit I adjusted the low setting per instructions to about 165 and it would cycle on as needed.

      Got to say gong back to drip coffee is a let down.  The flavor is just not anywhere near the same.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic