4193Re: [vacpot] Re: Photos from Larry

    Dec 9, 2013
      Thanks for asking Jenny,

      I think I will most likely be obtaining a new computer around christmas and hopefully I will then be able to do what needs to be done including adding the photos I mentioned..   I have never been very good at the imageshack type sites. I have a difficult time following my way though all the links they generally use. The computer is so much easier to just select the ones you want and upload to the groups.

      If your email address is correct for your incoming mail I could send a few separately to you.. I tired to send some to another party but the emails kept coming back..

      Larry

      On Monday, December 9, 2013 6:26 PM, "zyxy34@..." <zyxy34@...> wrote:

      I'm really sorry you're not able to upload the photos of your old-timey energy-efficient house, Larry. Is there any possibility you could upload them to dropbox? I've had issues with photobucket and imageshack after they updated, but no problems with dropbox.

      Jenny

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic