      From: seavandal91203 <seavandal@...>
      To: vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, October 8, 2012 12:42 PM
      Subject: [vacpot] Silex 6 cup stove

      Hi all. It's been a while since I last posted but I felt compelled to ask about a Silex stove that I found at a garage sale. It is a Silex 6 cup EC-6. It looks similar to the Silex EC-4 that Orbatids has shown in the Silex stoves photo album. I didn't see one of mine in his inventory. Is this a rare one? Should it have a burner grate that fits on top of the burner? I have included a couple of pictures of it in my photo album titled "Chris" Robot". It came with a NIB Cory DKG-S Brewer with instructions and a Cory Glass rod. Nice find at $10! Chris