      From: Larry Hollenberg <larryhollenb@...>
      To: "vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com" <vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 3:55 PM
      Subject: Re: [vacpot] Kory Dru

      Christine,

      I checked on ebay and at the moment several on coming up ending in a day or so and one has two rods for 3.99 (not that it will end there) and 5.50 shipping. Most others are higher.  You can sometimes spot one in an antique mall or junk store for about that price less shipping.

      I did my search for "cord rod".