3297Re: Changing the rubber seal on a Sunbeam Coffeemaster C30C

  • danw2002
    Nov 15, 2011
      i have used the new dayseals on a few units, you do not need any of the old gasket parts, ie the metal teeth. just need the metal ring in the center and the down tube, make sure you order the center o-ring as the seal on the down tube will be shot. BTW you dont want to know how long it took me to get the teeth out of a fully hard gasket the first time i replace one, not knowing that you did not need it....shesh...