      To: vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com
      From: kiltmark@...
      Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 11:31:31 -0500
      Subject: Re: [vacpot] Re: Changing the rubber seal on a Sunbeam Coffeemaster C30C

      I haven't purchased the DAYSEAL gasket, but I have dismantled my old gasket and I did cut the gasket bits that held in the metal ring. It looks like the metal ring was originally molded into the rubber. I assume that with the DAYSEAL gasket there is simply a space for the metal ring.

      Mark

      Sent from my iPad