      From: Nancy Curtis <nancihank@...>
      To: vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 12:09 PM
      Subject: Re: Coffee Grinder - was Re: [vacpot] Re: remove melted rubber

      I have one of the old 1930's Hobart made, KitchenAid coffee grinders with the adjustment ring and it works like a champ. The adjustment ring makes it easy to get exactly the grind you want. I like the way it works and use it every morning.

      Nancy C.
      Wildfire City, Rusk County, Texas

      > --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, "Kyle" <hoodoorocket@...>
      > wrote:

      I bought an original Hobart grinder off eBay awhile back and have had good
      results with the Cory glass rods. Folks here have mentioned reconditioned
      Barista burr grinders are available for ~ $ 69.

      Brian