2959Mesh Filter for Sunbeam C30a

  • Ruth S
    Feb 2, 2011
      Hello!

      I am a new member looking for information.

      I am the proud owner of a Sunbeam C30a vacuum coffee maker. I believe it makes THE best cup of coffee ever. Hands down.

      This past summer, my daughters lost the mesh filter for this coffee maker, in the process of doing the dishes while I was at work. Of course, neither one of them has ANY idea what I'm talking about and knows NOTHING about where it went. How does this even happen???

      Anyway, I need to find another mesh, spring-loaded filter for my Sunbeam ASAP so I can enjoy some REAL coffee again.

      Where do I find one?????
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic