      From: Chris Hart <seavandal@...>
      Subject: RE: [vacpot] Removing odor from stainless pots.
      To: vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 10:10 PM

      I have found that, if I put a tablespoon of dishwashing powder in the bottom of the pot and fill it with hot water to let sit overnight, all of the coffee residue is gone. The most ugly garage sale pot came sparkling clean using that method. Chris

      http://www.windowsl ive.com/campaign /thenewbusy? ocid=PID28326: :T:WLMTAGL: ON:WL:en- US:WM_HMP: 042010_3