      From: Larry Hollenberg
      To: vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2009 8:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [vacpot] Re: Westinghouse CM-71 Instructions

      Philip, Ron,
      I guess I haven't followed this thread like I should have. I also had one of these at one time. I my case it wanted to switch off just as the brew cycle began so didn't brew completely. Something I have had issues with in so many electrical vac pots. I was unable to remedy the situation.
      The most reliable units I had were usually the Knapp Monarch ones. Only one of those didn't work as it should have and use if I recall about a 400 watt element. I think too that the units that get too hot can be a problem with coffee quality.
      Larry