2220Re: [vacpot] Anyone feel like experimenting with boiled coffee?

  • STEVEN PHILLIP LEWIS
    Apr 2, 2009
      I added two photographs of the Cowboy Coffee cup to my Some photos from
      Oribatids album. Cory bragged of superior taste in their glass vacpots
      because the coffee never touched metal. If you boil your Cowboy Coffee
      in the traditional enamel coffee pot you might be able to make the same
      claim until you add the horshoe, with or without the nails.

      Steven

      nancy curtis wrote:

      > Curt was in the US Air Force during the Vietnam era and has always
      told me that he likes his coffee strong enough to stand a spoon
      straight up in!