2104Re: [vacpot] Hello Group

    Feb 1, 2009
      Hi Dave

      That Cory is an interesting pot. I have been tempted over the years to purchase one as well. I might still if I see one around again.

      When you say you collect the "filters" primarily I think if I recall right that might be a first here? How did you become interested in doing that?

      Your in the right place it seems, now you will be stuck like everyone else.

      Larry