1887Re: [vacpot] Cool Vintage Universal (LFC) Coffee Grinder on Ebay item 280220664001

  • STEVEN PHILLIP LEWIS
    Apr 28, 2008
      That is a very substatial coffee grinder, however, I need to curb my
      desire to include peripheral coffee items in my collection. I only have
      two vintage coffee grinders, both Cory home models. Just last week ebay
      had one with two of the measuring glasses (which in want) but I could
      not bring myself to bid $100+ just to get the glass.

      Steven

      rsburritt@... wrote:

      >A member of another group I belong to found this cool vintage coffee
      grinder
      >on ebay.
      >Item 280220664001.
      >Hard to tell from the sideways pics, but looks in fairly decent shape
      for the
      >age.
      >Roland

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic