1289Re: [vacuumcoffeepotcollector] Re: Another "Frankenpot" on eBay?

  • STEVEN PHILLIP LEWIS
    May 3, 2007
      Ron and Larry,

      Look in my photos and you will find both the model 600 (6 cup) and the
      model 610 (8 cup). These are both with walnut trim. I also have a model
      600 with ebonized trim but I do not have the globe for it. The two
      globes in the ebay auction appear to be for the model 610 which, as you
      might suspect, are too large for the smaller 600.

      Steven (oribatids)

      Larry Hollenberg wrote:

      >Ron,
      >
      >If I hadn't owned one at one time I wouldn't have know
      >from looking at it what it was either..
      >
      >Larry
      >

      >--- Ron <stebchem@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Larry,
      >>
      >> We probably should have looked at the baharris site
      >> right
      >> away, but we were fooled by the spout and what looks
      >> like
      >> a well in the heating unit for a percolator stem
      >> (off-center,
      >> no less). We probably have seen the model 600
      >> Farberware on
      >> the baharris site, but not recently, and we must
      >> have
      >> forgotten about it. We have become accustomed to
      >> seeing robots
      >> on eBay with a spigot and handles on the sides.
      >>

      >> --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com,
      >> Larry Hollenberg
      >> <larryhollenb@...> wrote:
      >> >
      >> > Ron,
      >> >
      >> > Your looking at a small Robot Vacuum farberware
      >> lower
      >> > pot.. I didn't look close enough to see if the
      >> glass
      >> > parts were the right ones or not.
      >> >
      >> > Larry

      >http://mail.yahoo.com