1286Re: Another "Frankenpot" on eBay?

  • Ron
    May 3, 2007

      We probably should have looked at the baharris site right
      away, but we were fooled by the spout and what looks like
      a well in the heating unit for a percolator stem (off-center,
      no less). We probably have seen the model 600 Farberware on
      the baharris site, but not recently, and we must have
      forgotten about it. We have become accustomed to seeing robots
      on eBay with a spigot and handles on the sides.

      --- In vacuumcoffeepotcollector@yahoogroups.com, Larry Hollenberg