The establishment of the VEIC

  • Natural Solutions
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 8:51 AM
      During today's Dr. Rima's Report -- www.HealthFreedomPortal.org (every Sunday morning, 10 - 1 Eastern) with guests Curtis Cost, vaccine author, and Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, pediatrician with 60,000 unvaccinated, healthy patients, it was decided to start a Vaccine Exemption Information Corp... and a forum to encourage communication about vaccine exemptions.

    • Natural Solutions
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 9:07 AM
        Link to archived program:

        www.OracleBroadcasting.com/archives.php?who=Rima

        --- In vaccineexemption@yahoogroups.com, "Natural Solutions" <releyes2@...> wrote:

        > During today's Dr. Rima's Report -- www.HealthFreedomPortal.org (every Sunday morning, 10 - 1 Eastern) with guests Curtis Cost, vaccine author, and Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, pediatrician with 60,000 unvaccinated, healthy patients, it was decided to start a Vaccine Exemption Information Corp... and a forum to encourage communication about vaccine exemptions.

      • Rima Laibow
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3 10:02 AM
          On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 10:51 AM, Natural Solutions <releyes2@...> wrote:

          During today's Dr. Rima's Report -- www.HealthFreedomPortal.org (every Sunday morning, 10 - 1 Eastern) with guests Curtis Cost, vaccine author, and Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, pediatrician with 60,000 unvaccinated, healthy patients, it was decided to start a Vaccine Exemption Information Corp... and a forum to encourage communication about vaccine exemptions.

          Yours in health and freedom,
          Dr. Rima
          Rima E. Laibow, MD
          Medical Director
          Natural Solutions Foundation
          www.HealthFreedomUSA.org
          www.GlobalHealthFreedom.org

          Health Freedom IS Our First Freedom - Make Your Recurring Tax Exempt Donation Now
          http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=189