We are concerned citizens who wish to share our understanding of the Sept. 11 attacks as a false-flag provocation for a fraudulent war on "terror." We seek to educate and encourage critical thinking and analysis in order to promote freedom from government tyranny, militarization and endless wars against manufactured enemies.
We also seek the release to the public of new energy technology which was employed to turn steel to dust on 9/11 (see photos above) but which, if engineered for energy generation devices, could liberate the entire world from poverty and dependence on life-destroying fossil fuel and nuclear catastrophes.
For up to 3 FREE DVDs mailed anywhere in Virginia, send a shipping address along with your selections to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following DVDs are available:
* 9/11: The New Hiroshima (presentation by Dr. Judy Wood)
* 9/11: Finding the Truth (presentation by Andrew Johnson)
* 9/11 On the Edge w/Theo Chalmers (interview w/Dr. Wood and A. Johnson)
* 9/11 and the Hutchison Effect (interview w/Dr. Wood, John Hutchison, A. Johnson)
* Infinite Free Energy But Not For the Masses (presentation by A. Johnson)
* September Clues (video anomalies in 9/11 media coverage)
* Missing Links (evidence of the possible perpetrators of 9/11)
We no longer offer videos supporting the pseudo-science thermite fraud of Steven Jones and Richard Gage, compromised infiltrators and fabricators of the low-tech WTC "collapse" hoax, which ignores the crucial evidence leading to awareness of suppressed free energy technology. See 911thermitefree.blogspot.com
To obtain the only textbook-quality scientific reference work on the physical evidence of 9/11, please visit wheredidthetowersgo.com
"Whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it…"
- Oct 23, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.