Well, my '69 Sonett restoration never came to fruition. Off it goes to Lester. What I just got in from MSS however is a freshly rebuilt SAAB 1.7L V4 for theharoldshettles
The Answer from the Saab Sport & Rally folks on FB was very definitive……”centerline of vehicle in line with the B-pillars.” So that’s what Ielkmtnman
I have an original top light that I'll likely mount in the Monte, when I asked Peter and Erik about placement at the SOC14 they said there was no standard,saab_guy
Discussion, diagnosis and treatment of out-of-production 2-digit Vintage SAABs and their owners.
- Jan 20, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.