I did the "turn the fuses" thing as soon as I got the car home. I've owned old Mercedes that use those same fuses and naturally, they corrode. When you say firstname.lastname@example.org
To replace the cable you will need an original or a short negative batt cable and aditionally a second cable with eylets on both ends to ground . Chuck Sentcrusaderchuck
The factory strap for negative side was a flat braided strap with a 1/4" hole in it about mid way to attach at battery tray and a 3/8" hole for the trans tocrusaderchuck
Discussion, diagnosis and treatment of out-of-production 2-digit Vintage SAABs and their owners.
- Jan 20, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.