This group was set up to launch vBMWr, BMW MOA Chartered Club #329. Our club is comprised of BMW motorcycle enthusiasts who are veterans of the armed forces. This site serves as a "front door" and alternate meeting place for anyone interested in joining vBMWr. Check out our official web site (veteranbmwriders.org) and forum (veteranbmwriders.forumotion.net).
Rules of Engagement:
1. Any military service veteran with an interest in BMW motorcycles may join vBMWr. This online group is free (no dues, fees, etc.) and open to veterans and their immediate family.
2. BE NICE! We are all brothers/sisters-in-arms here, so please treat each other with respect.
3. Stay on topic. You are free to discuss just about anything within the bounds of common sense and decency, but NO SPAM or other nastiness will be tolerated.
4. Please enter your information in the vBMWr Members database and keep your e-mail address up to date for message delivery. Also, if you choose to NOT receive daily e-mail from the vBMWr message board, select "Special Notices" instead of "No E-mail" as this will enable the group moderator to notify you of special events.
5. Respect fellow vBMWr members' privacy. Do NOT share member contact information (e-mail address, etc.) outside this list.
Again, welcome aboard fellow veterans!
NOTE: To access protected content on this web site (messages, files, photos, links, database, polls, and calendar), you must join the vBMWr Group and log on with your Yahoo User ID. Refer to How do I join a group? in Groups Help for details.
- Feb 16, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.