Several Women

  • Pandora Pain Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2010
      Supermodel Helena Christensen has spent three days in villages in southern Nepal as part of her campaign to highlight the effect of global warming on poor and rural communities.

      The Danish model told reporters: "I  met several women who told me their personal stories shared with me the fear they have over the way they live their lives now constantly waiting for flooding and not knowing how to react when it happens."

      She says the villagers were fearful for their children's lives and their livelihood.

      Christensen was speaking Monday in Katmandu after visiting Nawalaparasi district.

      Pantagruella

      of Skeleton Girls, Roisin Dubh & Spydra zines.

      Please visit our new website

      http://pantagruella.squarespace.com

      To discuss any issue please join

      If you like music at all, please try out Blip FM, and become your own DJ

      http://blip.fm/invite/Pantagruella

      My Twitter profile

      http://twitter.com/#!/Pantagruella

      My Last FM profile