Mac

  • Pandora
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2009
      Dita Von Teese is writing a beauty book.

      The glamorous burlesque dancer, who is a spokesperson for MAC Viva Glam make-up, has decided to share the secrets to her flawless appearance.

      She revealed on her Twitter blog: “I am currently writing a beauty book, in fact. It will probably be out this time next year. It’s a big project!”

      Dita - the ex-wife of Goth rocker Marilyn Manson - has proven her knowledge of fashion and make-up by giving advice to her online fans.

      Speaking about her favourite period in history for style, Dita confessed she is torn between three decades.

      From

      Pantagruella

      You can follow news of the Skeleton Girls network on Twitter.

      I've entered into an agreement to work on a dictionary of Femi-Nazism, a rough guide to strong women with the overt sexual elements removed. If you have a short entry that you would like included send it to