Lib Queen

  • Baltica
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2007

      LIB Queen’s career blossomed after debuting on the Ghanaian music industry with the 2006 breakout hit “A New Day,” off her album.

      Her soft tongue, sassy style, hexiness and voluptuous curves are factors that have made her an instant star now in Liberia, Ghana and other countries.

      From there, LIB Queen has been everyone's fantasy thus honouring events here and Liberia a lot.

      She has been on a UN concert, 1st anniversary of Liberia’s president, Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf, NGO concerts and some private parties.

      Her follow up album, ‘Pretty Woman’ has well been received so far and reflects her artistic growth. “Now I have a more commercial album which is down to the youth of today not forgetting the pretty ones”, she said.

      “I believe I’m a pretty woman and stand out clearly that's the album title Pretty Woman”, LIB Queen explains her album title.

      The first single from the project, ‘A New Day’, had modest success in Ghana and some African countries, peaking her at good spots on some music charts for several weeks.

      LIB Queen as you already know, is a songstress who has worked with artistes as such Freddie Meiway and Rex Omar.

      She has earned four nominations at this year’s African Music Video Awards taking place in USA. The nominations were for ‘Best Music video’, ‘Best Record of the Year’, ‘Best Song Lyrics’, and ‘Best New Artiste of the Year’.

      Now this iconic artiste, who has spent some years in Ghana dwells more on the album that she wants to reach people in and out of Africa.

      From

      http://www.ghanamusic.com/2007/10/17/lib-queen-the-prettiest-woman-in-the-ghanaian-music-industry/

      Baltica

      "Happiness is not an ideal of reason but of imagination."