Hannity

  • Pandora Pain Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2010

      Ms. Palin, the former Alaska governor and possible presidential candidate in 2012, said Monday that she would not consider doing another interview with Ms. Couric.

      Why do an interview “with a reporter who already has such a bias against whatever it is that I would come out and say? Ms. Palin said during an interview on Fox News Channel’s “Hannity” program, which is scheduled to air Monday night. “Why waste my time? No.”

      Ms. Couric famously interviewed Ms. Palin in 2008 when she was the Republican vice presidential nominee, drawing scorn from conservatives for what they said were “gotcha” questions designed to make Ms. Palin look dumb.

      Among the questions Ms. Couric asked were a series about why Ms. Palin had cited Alaska’s proximity to Russia as an example of her experience in foreign policy. Ms. Couric asked whether Ms. Palin had “ever been involved in any negotiations, for example, with the Russians.”

      Pantagruella

      of Skeleton Girls, Roisin Dubh & Spydra zines.

      Please visit our new website

      http://pantagruella.squarespace.com

      To discuss any issue please join

      If you like music at all, please try out Blip FM, and become your own DJ

      http://blip.fm/invite/Pantagruella

      My Twitter profile

      http://twitter.com/#!/Pantagruella

      My Last FM profile

      http://www.last.fm/user/Pantagruella

      Sarah Palin is the only woman who can save America. Support her while you still have the chance.