[uwanews] NEXT TV Taping - 3rd September

  • andrew_martin@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 1999
      To remove yourself from our mailing list send a blank e-mail to
      uwanews-unsubscribe@egroups.com

      For latest Update call our info line (50p per minute) on 0660 020009

      Friday September 3rd at the Broadway Theatre, Barking, Essex

      TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM THE TICKET HOTLINE ON 0181-591-9662

      (OR IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED THIS MAIL - E-MAIL - UWAltd@... TO FIND
      OUT HOW YOU CAN GET HALF PRICE TICKETS)

      Anarchist Doug Williams vs Danny Royal for the UWA Heavyweight title
      Phil Powers vs Paul Sloane - Master v Student.

      More matches to be announced shortly. Line up includes:
      UWA TV Champion 'Hot Stuff' Stevie Knight
      UWA Tag Team Champions 2 Far Gone
      Kerry Cabrero
      Drew MacDonald
      Mad Dog McPhie
      Jonny Storm
      Flash Barker
      and many more

      Venue: Broadway Theatre
      Broadway
      Barking
      Essex IG11 7LS
      Date: Friday September 3rd
      First Bell: 7.30pm
      Ticket: Ringside £10
      Adult £7
      Child £5
      TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM THE TICKET HOTLINE ON 0181-591-9662