How 2 set auto whitebalance on stills & movies - set and save settings

  • uwcanonpss80user
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2008
      Since the autowhitebalance is mutually exclusive as you stated, I'd
      mode switch to MANUAL or CUSTOM for stills and use the functions
      setting to change your white balance to underwater instead of auto.
      Now turn the mode knob to Movie clips and use the functions setting
      again but this time change it from auto white balance to underwater.
      red/pink tab, up arrow one step to get to the "save settings" choice
      and hit function set, right arrow over to OK and hit function set.
      Now the White Balance is set for underwater for both stills and movies.

      I've been shooting for 2 years now with white balance set for AUTO.
      So I haven't used the underwater option under the white balance
      choices. Let us know how well it works for you.

      Charlie

      --- In uw_canon_powershots@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Reed" <wreed10@...>