What's the biggest compact flash card will the Powershot S70 take?

  • uwcanonpss80user
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2008
      Got my PS s70 back from the shop for a sensor cleaning $65. Now I'm
      ready to get a bigger compact flash card, using a borrowed Kingston
      1gb and it works fine. I saw a forum message confirming that a
      Kingston 4Gb ElitePro 133x works on the PS S70.

      Has anyone gone past the 4gb size yet? Someone told me that the PS
      s70's limit is 4gb.

      What are you using at what speed?

      Charlie
    • lemordudelabete
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2008
        Hello Charlie

        I've tried a Kingston 2GB and I blew it within a week so I decided to
        stick to 1 GB cards known for their reliability. I use a 1Gb SanDisk
        Ultra II and I have 1 GB SanDisk (speed?) has a backup.

        Clément
        --- In uw_canon_powershots@yahoogroups.com, "uwcanonpss80user"
        <charlieeng@...> wrote:

        > Got my PS s70 back from the shop for a sensor cleaning $65. Now I'm
        > ready to get a bigger compact flash card, using a borrowed Kingston
        > 1gb and it works fine. I saw a forum message confirming that a
        > Kingston 4Gb ElitePro 133x works on the PS S70.
        >
        > Has anyone gone past the 4gb size yet? Someone told me that the PS
        > s70's limit is 4gb.
        >
        > What are you using at what speed?
        >
        > Charlie

      • lemordudelabete