Cindy Abgarian'a Winning shot for Inon's month of June contest. Macro with stacked closeup lenses on a Canon A620 in a Ikelite housing

  • Charlie Eng
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2007

      Inon America

      About INON

      News & Events

      INON Products

      Support

      How to Buy

      Contact Us

      INON Home

      Jun 9th, 2007

      "Peeking Out"

      Congratulations to Cindy Abgarian from Ann Arbor, Michigan, our May contest winner! Cindy wins a $50 gift certificate to INON America and a chance to win the grand prize of $600 towards INON gear.

      • Camera: Canon A620 Powershot with Ikelite housing
      • Shutter speed: 1/200
      • Aperture: F5
      • Lens: Two (stacked) INON UCL-165-M67 Close-up Lenses
      • Strobe: INON D-2000W
      • Depth: 70 ft
      • ISO: 50

      " Known as the 'Nemos' of the Caribbean, the Diamond Blenny is often found taking refuge among the tentacles of the Giant Anemone. An added plus was that this photogenic little guy had found himself a pink one, for a nice contrast to his yellow coloring. With a maximum size of 21/2 inches, having the use of an additional macro lens on a point & shoot camera, allows me to fill the frame."

      -Cindy Abgarian