INON March artist uses a Powershot S80

  • lemordudelabete
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2007
      Hi

      I'm new to this group but does any of you have seen the site of
      Edvin Eng?

      http://edvineng.com/

      He uses a Powershot S80 with INON lenses and a Powershot G7.

      On my part (I haven't achieved such results!) I've been using a
      Powershot A70 since 2003 with Sea&Sea strobes (YS-90DX and YS-60).
      After our last trip to Turk & Caicos I decided it was time to
      upgrade my system. I considered for a few time going in the dSLR way
      but I like to take a movie clip once in a while and appreciate the
      compactness of my actual setup. Being able to frame with the LCD was
      also a factor. The major reasons I wish to upgrade was beeing able
      to have a larger FOV and a chip+lens of better quality.

      I ruled out the new Olympus SP-550UZ for it's small chip. I
      considered for a while buying a used C7070 or C8080 but when I saw
      on the INON site that an adapter was available for the Powershot S80
      and that UWL-100 AD has been designed for the 28mm lens I know I had
      found my new setup.

      Does any of you has experience with the Inon or other wet lens on
      the Powershots?

      Clement