Re: Where to place the Heinrich Weinkamp DA2 adatper?

  • uwcanonpss80user
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2010
      Updated location of DA2 adapter as of October 2010:

      I strapped the DA2 above the area of where the powershot's internal strobe fires reflecting upward since I have a solid white strobe blocker in front of the housing. I rarely get misfires from other photographers' firing their strobe now that I added a old film container that I cut a 1/2 inch wide slot to let my internal strobe come thru to trigger the DA2.

      See Photo area if you want more details.

      Charlie