Which housing to use for the Canon G10?

  • uwcanonpss80user
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      I just saw the Fantasea BigEye Lens wideangle adapter for the Canon WPC-28 (G10 @ $174) housing and it costs overall less than going with any of the other housing makers. You can remove or install the BigEye lens while underwater too. Price at BHPhoto for the BigEye lens adapter is around $239 and there's a waiting list. Earlier this year I saw another fancy housing for the Canon G10 but the wide angle lens had to be installed above water before you go underwater; additionally that housing I played with was excessively expensive!