Re: [uvrpcv77] Burkina Tahoe

  • Ted Vawter
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010

      Hi Steve,

      Thanks for the note.  I've been looking forward to the reunion but have to say I'm not completely sure I can come.  I understand that you have to commit to a place soon and will send you a check with the sum you feel is fair.  I won't be planning to stay at the house as I have a couple of unresolved issues that have to be dealt with to make it impossible to say at this time that I can stay for sure.  I've checked on accomodations in South Lake Tahoe and Truckee and am sure I'd be able to make a reservation for the week and cancel later should it be necessary.

      In any case I'm hoping I'll be there for the whole week and won't mind commuting to and fro.   Hope this gets to you quickly and looking forward to hearing more.

      ted

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2010
        Dear Friends,

        Sent a note out on Jan 31 via Yahoo Groups, and have only received responses from Ted Vawter, Alan Clark and Gay Morgan. I'm going to try to send out another message via email with the address list. Maybe we'll get a better response. Hope to hear from everyone.

        Steve and Susan Silva
      • Gregory G
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 21, 2010
          Hey Steve,

          I did notice that the email list still has a lot of undeliverables to the message you sent out. Have you gotten any other corrections?

          Greg