Burkina Tahoe

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2010
      Hello all,

      I hope everyone had great holidays. Before any more time slips by . . . , We have zeroed in on July 17 through July 24 at Donner Lake, which is outside Truckee, near Lake Tahoe. Lot's of options for all sorts of interests. Our thought was a week would be good to accomodate for those coming from afar, while its probable the main gathering would be from Thursday to Sunday. Tia has found 2 large houses, side by side, with a dock. We can reserve one or both depending on the numbers. I thinks she said they can sleep 12-15 each? We should make reservations pretty soon, as things book up early for the summer. How about everyone checking their calendars and getting back with a yea or a nay for that time frame.

      Steve
    • Ted Vawter
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010

        Hi Steve,

        Thanks for the note.  I've been looking forward to the reunion but have to say I'm not completely sure I can come.  I understand that you have to commit to a place soon and will send you a check with the sum you feel is fair.  I won't be planning to stay at the house as I have a couple of unresolved issues that have to be dealt with to make it impossible to say at this time that I can stay for sure.  I've checked on accomodations in South Lake Tahoe and Truckee and am sure I'd be able to make a reservation for the week and cancel later should it be necessary.

        In any case I'm hoping I'll be there for the whole week and won't mind commuting to and fro.   Hope this gets to you quickly and looking forward to hearing more.

        ted

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 21, 2010
          Dear Friends,

          Sent a note out on Jan 31 via Yahoo Groups, and have only received responses from Ted Vawter, Alan Clark and Gay Morgan. I'm going to try to send out another message via email with the address list. Maybe we'll get a better response. Hope to hear from everyone.

          Steve and Susan Silva
        • Gregory G
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 21, 2010
            Hey Steve,

            I did notice that the email list still has a lot of undeliverables to the message you sent out. Have you gotten any other corrections?

            Greg