Burkina Tahoe

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2010
      Dear Friends,

      Sent a note out on Jan 31 via Yahoo Groups, and have only received responses from Ted Vawter, Alan Clark and Gay Morgan. I'm going to try to send out another message via email with the address list. Maybe we'll get a better response. Hope to hear from everyone.

      Steve and Susan Silva
    • Gregory G
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2010
        Hey Steve,

        I did notice that the email list still has a lot of undeliverables to the message you sent out. Have you gotten any other corrections?

        Greg