98Burkina Tahoe

  • Steve
    Jan 31, 2010
      Hello all,

      I hope everyone had great holidays. Before any more time slips by . . . , We have zeroed in on July 17 through July 24 at Donner Lake, which is outside Truckee, near Lake Tahoe. Lot's of options for all sorts of interests. Our thought was a week would be good to accomodate for those coming from afar, while its probable the main gathering would be from Thursday to Sunday. Tia has found 2 large houses, side by side, with a dock. We can reserve one or both depending on the numbers. I thinks she said they can sleep 12-15 each? We should make reservations pretty soon, as things book up early for the summer. How about everyone checking their calendars and getting back with a yea or a nay for that time frame.

      Steve
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic