91Re: Feel Free to Post Up Photos, Links and other appropriate stuff

  • LucZ
    Dec 26, 2009
      Greeting to All,

      I am amazed that many of you still remember some More words. Wow, I saw the last few emails and was really amazed.
      Thank you all for your service to Burkina Faso and have a Happy New Year 2010.
      I am going be posting photos of Burkina Faso and some videos too.

      Thanks,
      Luc

      --- In uvrpcv77@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory G" <gregoryjgg@...> wrote:

      > Ya wanna?
      >
      > If ya wanna post up photos, files, links or other appropriate information for this website would be great. Let's make it all of ours. It would be great to see more before/after pictures, pictures of family, pics from PC days in Haute Volta, links to Burkina related stuff, news, etc.
      >
      > Let's get the new year started off right (or end 2009 with a flurry) and make this site all that it can be. You'll get out of it what you put into it.
      >
      > Sue, Steve, Mark, Tia I hope will be updating us soon with information on planning the Tahoe reunion. Right now I'm still in Rome but we will be returning to the States on December 30 for 4 months in DC closing out with USDA and then will be moving to Madison, WI to work with a company called Interworks that does international training in disaster management and humanitarian assistance. I'm looking forward to it.
      >
      > Hope to hear from you all soon. Post up updates on your whereabouts and what your doing. Current photos would be good, too.
      >
      > Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and anything else you're celebrating this time of year.
      >
      > Best wishes,
      >
      > Greg

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic