      From: Steve <stsilva@...>
      Subject: [uvrpcv77] Re: Lake Tahoe RPCV Burkina Faso Reunion
      To: uvrpcv77@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 7:29 PM

      --- In uvrpcv77@yahoogroup s.com, "Gregory G" <gregoryjgg@ ...> wrote:

      > Greetings and Ne Y Yibeogo! Kibare?
      >
      > This is a test message of the current address list in the Yahoo Groups database for the BF RPCVs Reunion plans. If you receive this message please respond back. I'll be updating the addresses shortly.
      >
      > Greg

      Hi Greg!
      We got the communique A OK. Thanks for starting this group back up, and adding the Contacts List as well. I added Susan and I to it. We're looking forward to having you and Cathy back on the same continent again.
      Also, hello to everyone else out there. How are you all?

      Visualize Tahoe 2010,

      Steve

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic