88Re: [uvrpcv77] Re: Lake Tahoe RPCV Burkina Faso Reunion

  • Phil Reed
    Dec 23, 2009
      Yi beog kibare?

      I got the message!

      Blinding light assaults the darkness;

      Children wait for guns to cease.

      In the midst of war’s confusion,

      Make us instruments of peace.

      Hungry for your visitation,

      We are waiting-

      You alone,

      O God,

      can save us.

      Heal the wounds that we havemade.

      Jean McMullan (writtenthe morning after the war erupted in the Persian Gulf )

      Phil Reed
      1700 Jackson Keller Rd
      Apt. 1610
      San Antonio, TX   78213-3251