81Re: RE:[uvrpcv77] Lake Tahoe RPCV Burkina Faso Reunion

  • LucZ
    Nov 30, 2009
      Hello everybody,
      This is Luc from Burkina Faso. My English Teacher was from UVRPCV77.
      If you are interested in pictures, music or other activities about Burkina Faso, I can post back.
      I am the webmaster of http://www.monburkina.com (In French) and also created a nonprofit to help empower women with donation of goats,support basic education and health
      Thank you.

      --- In uvrpcv77@yahoogroups.com, Robert.Stevens@... wrote:

      > La-fi. Yes, oui, got it.
      > Rob
      >

      > PTO Oct. 9; Nov. 6
      >
      > Robert K. Stevens
      > Marketing Manager
      > Lehigh Valley Health Network
      > 1249 S.Cedar Crest Blvd.
      > Allentown, PA 18103
      > 610-402-0824 (phone)
      > 610-402-4236 (fax)
      >
      > A Passion for Better Medicine
      >
      > To: uvrpcv77@yahoogroups.com
      > From: Gregory.G[gregoryjgg]@...
      > Sender: uvrpcv77@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:43:28 -0000
      > Subject: [uvrpcv77] Lake Tahoe RPCV Burkina Faso Reunion
      >
      > Greetings and Ne Y Yibeogo! Kibare?
      >
      > This is a test message of the current address list in the Yahoo Groups database for the BF RPCVs Reunion plans. If you receive this message please respond back. I'll be updating the addresses shortly.
      >
      > Greg

      > Please note that if you have received this message in error, you
      > are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication
      > is strictly prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply
      > e-Mail and delete all copies of the original message.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic