Spring Concert May 12th - Seeking donations of food

  • D Lynn Frazier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2012
      Hi folks,

      I'm sure you have received the email regarding the upcoming Amerinouche concert from Rev Dave.  I'm certainly looking forward to hearing Amerinouche, and seeing many of you there next Saturday!

      We will have our usual pizza, water and coffee for sale, as well as offerings from The Cup Cafe downstairs; however, we would also greatly appreciate your donations of finger foods or goodies, or your assistance with the sales themselves.

      If you plan on bringing something or would like to man the tables, please let me know!  Thank you!

      Additionally, I would like to tell you about a new venture we are beginning this year, which is a Unitarian Crafter's Guild.  The mission is for we crafters to use our hobbies to help raise funds for the upkeep of our historic Unitarian Universalist church building, which has several needed repairs and planned upgrades.   To that end, we will have a table with items for sale during the Concert.  If you would like more information or if you would like to donate some of your homemade crafts to our fundraising efforts, please contact me.

      Deb Frazier
      Clerk, Unitarian Society of Houlton

      writtenwyrdd@...