No activity in last 7 days
An exercise, really, in discovering the nature of the discussion of pointlessness. Does the discussion of pointlessness negate the very nature of pointlessness? Does this indicate that there is, indeed, no such thing as pointlessness? This is what we hope to discover.
- Oct 1, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.