1 member, 23 messages added in the last 7 days
The Uterine Fibroids YahooGroup is sponsored by the National Uterine Fibroids Foundation and is a discussion group for individuals interested in researching and discussing all methods of alternative treatments for uterine fibroids. This group encourages both positive and negative feedback on all methods of treatment, including hysterectomy, myomectomy, uterine artery embolization, myolyis, endometrial ablation, mifepristone, female reconstructive surgery, hormone replacement therapy, and any other treatment option that a woman may be considering or have already undergone in an effort to treat her uterine fibroids. This group also supports and encourages discussion of other fibroids-related topics, such as emotional issues, financial issues, sexuality, age, ethnicity, symptoms, etc.
- Diseases and Conditions
- Dec 10, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.