Re: [utahkitefliers] Upcoming Kite Events

  • Scott Madsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
      I assume that everyone in the group knows the Antelope Island event starts tomorrow afternoon and runs through Sunday?  As a brand new flier at the time I just stumbled on it by pure accident (fate?) last year and found it fun and inspiring.  Nice to give fate a little nudge now and then, thus this post.  I hope to see others of you there, too, as well as out on other fields later this fall.  Sorry to have missed some of the meets mentioned here this summer, but it's been a long field season away from town.

      By the way, I've had several enjoyable afternoons and evenings flying out at SaltAir lately; the flats to the west of the building are actually dry and relatively bug-free this time of year, plenty of room, and an exotic view to say the least!

      Cheers,

      Scott Madsen