Fun Fly

    Message 1 of 69 , Aug 5, 2011
      Doges anyone want to get together for a fun fly Saturday or Sunday at, Eisenhower Jr High in Taylorsville?

      Wind looks pretty good both days.
    • Andrew Wilson
      Message 69 of 69 , Mar 13 8:52 PM
        R I pregnant?
        Hope u feel better.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 12, 2017, at 11:33 AM, Todd Copeland todd@... [utahkitefliers] <utahkitefliers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Sorry for the short notice. I won't be able to be out today for the fun fly. Am sick to my stomach.