Bear Lake

    Message 1 of 42 , Jul 6, 2011
      I'm kind of jumping the gun here as we should still be having the Bear Lake Kite Festival but BL is such a perfect spot I'm wondering who might be interested in getting together for a fun fly or even a 2 day informal event there some time this summer/fall. The water should be lowering pretty quick which will expose much of the beach again. Its a great place to fly with good steady (yes, steady) winds. Its also a great little town.

      We had a great time there when we flew... it was nice to fly on the beach. It would be even better with a ton of room.

      So I'm just throwing it out there... would anyone be interested in flying for a weekend out there or even a day?
      Message 42 of 42 , Aug 25, 2014

        We are planning on having a kite festival next year and hope you can make it.

        On Aug 5, 2014 9:10 PM, "dcbailey90@... [utahkitefliers]" <utahkitefliers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I can't make it.  I was really looking forward to it.  I even have a new kite I'm almost finished building.  I'll have to catch the next event.

        Chad