Saturday Fly

    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 4, 2011
      Just a quick note... I need to test out a new kite so I'll be out at
      Eisenhower Jr. High in Taylorsville this Saturday. I'll probably get out
      there around 2:00pm and be out until 4:00pm or so. Just in case anyone is in
      the area. The weather looks to be really good on Saturday! In the 50s, dry
      and 6mph winds.
    • jeffersz@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 4, 2011
        If I can swing it I'll at least come by for a few minutes and say hello. My wife's plane coming back from San Fran lands at 3:30 and I need to be there to pick her up. The weather does look to be nice!

        -Jeff

        From: "Todd Copeland" <todd@...>
        Sender: utahkitefliers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 07:51:34 -0700
        To: <utahkitefliers@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: utahkitefliers@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [utahkitefliers] Saturday Fly

        Just a quick note... I need to test out a new kite so I'll be out at
        Eisenhower Jr. High in Taylorsville this Saturday. I'll probably get out
        there around 2:00pm and be out until 4:00pm or so. Just in case anyone is in
        the area. The weather looks to be really good on Saturday! In the 50s, dry
        and 6mph winds.

      • Steven Scherry
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 4, 2011
          Have fun for me, I will be working Friday and Saturday on overtime. I need to rebuild my bank account for a few new kites.

          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 5, 2011
            Cool that you have good weather. We've had some springlike days here in Nampa ID, but today is rainy. Good, because I won't have to convince kids at today's kitemaking workshop at Japan Day in Boise not to fly their kites in the parking lot! Wish you were here helping, but have fun flying.
            Micki

            --- In utahkitefliers@yahoogroups.com, "Todd Copeland" <todd@...> wrote:

            > Just a quick note... I need to test out a new kite so I'll be out at
            > Eisenhower Jr. High in Taylorsville this Saturday. I'll probably get out
            > there around 2:00pm and be out until 4:00pm or so. Just in case anyone is in
            > the area. The weather looks to be really good on Saturday! In the 50s, dry
            > and 6mph winds.

          • Monte Anderson
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 9, 2011

              My old computer died this past week and we’ve had a heck of a  time getting it back up and running.  Even our computer guru has had trouble with it.  I still don’t like it but at least its working.

              Monte

              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 9, 2011
                I know what a pain that can be.

                Last Saturday was a good day to fly. It felt good to get out and put a few kites in the air. It was really nice to see a family out flying some kites as well. I will probably head over to Eisenhower Jr High this Saturday for some flying. Looks to be 56 degrees and 5-7mph winds. Ill send another email out on Friday with some times that Ill be out. I need to get in some dual line practice for next month and should have the drouges for the WK100 done by then (probably 2am as usual).

                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 11, 2011
                  Looks like the tails for my kite will be here on Saturday. So I'll be out at Eisenhower Jr High that day around 2:30pm. Overcast but looks to be warm weather with some wind. Make if it you can!