Flying

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1 12:53 AM
      Well, I think the dinner is kind of a bust. I was surprised that more people
      at least did not respond. Thanks to those that did! I'll say one thing...
      it's really difficult to get things put together without more participation.

      Weather is actually looking pretty good this week and even the weekend.
      Pretty good as in warmer but so far the winds are looking to be very light.
      Still, it's early and that can change. If anyone would like to get together
      this coming weekend, I'm up for it. I think the ground should be dry by
      then.

      I'm still working on the Stealth kite and I had a little set back. I won't
      mention what it was as it's about the dumbest thing anyone could do. I
      corrected it and am back on track. I'm hoping to have it done toward the
      middle of this week. I also need to get the post updated with more photos of
      the progress. With the "grey" in the kite really looking light green it's
      turning into a "Christmas Kite". :)

      Just about 6 months until Kiting Just for Fun! Anyone making plans for this?
    • monte anderson
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1 5:27 AM

        Todd:

        Yes I’m looking forward to next spring with great anticipation.  By Kiting Just for Fun time I’ll have two new knees, I hope, and a whole lot more free time.  My years of working should be a thing of the past.

        I hope you’ll have your stealth kite finished and flying by then.  I thought I was the only one making stupid mistakes.

        Monte