Kite Build

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2010
      I'm so far behind on a few posts and emails but I also just started another
      project ('cause I'm not that smart). I'm starting the build of the 190 sq
      foot Stealth Kite. If anyone wants to follow the build I'll be updated the
      post at the following URL:

      http://www.utahkitefliers.org/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99&p=242#p242

      I'm _hoping_ to have this done in about a week but I'm guessing it will
      probably take a little longer. It's fairly complex and requires a lot of
      work. Lot of angles on this kite is what makes it more difficult.

      It has scoops in the bottom so it will fly without tails. Yeah.... 'cause
      tails are starting to drive me crazy.

      I'll have a few more photos and videos shortly. Perhaps this will get some
      people in the mood to build a kite themselves. To be honest... it's pretty
      relaxing.