Thanksgiving Point 5/4 and 5/5

    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2010
      Sara sent me an email and asked if we might be able to fly at Thanksgiving
      Point June 4th (Friday) and June 5th (I'm sure 5/5 would be a better day for
      most people). It's their Dog Days event. Sara mentioned that she could put
      us in the big area of Electric Park so we'd have plenty of room to fly.

      Please let me know if you can/might be able to make it to this event. It
      would be really great to get everyone together. I want to shoot an email
      back to her this week and let her know how many people may be able to
      attend.

      Thanks!
    • monte anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2010

        As usual I can’t make it.  Nest year is looking better and better for making these events.

        Monte